Finn HUNGRY!! RAAAAAAAAAAARR
I’m not entirely sure if it’s the shitty weather or if I’m pregnant but I can’t seem to stop eating so this is one of those rare times when having the metabolism of a ferret on crack really helps.
Made this super quick and it’s only for the grace of this blog I decided to make them palatable rather than just cook off all the meat in one go then eat it... season-less...with my hands...from the pan...nekkid.
You want my meat in you
|Click to 'enlarge'|
- 250g of minced pork (that’s minced up pork btw – people got confused last time I used minced up pork. That’s not a euphemism!)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- A handful of coriander
- 2 stalks of lemongrass – finely chopped
- 1tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tbsp of the darkest honey you can get.
Mix up the pork, honey, lemongrass, spring onions, garlic, sauce and most of the coriander and season well. When you’ve mushed up the mixture real nice (you got a purty mouth) go wet your hands and form 6-8 patties. Get a little oil on them too and grill them for 4 minutes each side until they look as sexy as mine.
That’s it! Easy as! The dipping sauce was just our paleo mayo (as seen in our kick-ass video here) mixed with dried chilies. Fuck the takeaway menus. This all took 15 minutes to make.