- 1 head of cauliflower broken into smaller florests
- 1/3 cup of unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons of almond meal
- the juice of half a lemon
- a handful of minced parsley
- one teaspoon of tumeric
- 2-3 teaspoons of fenugreek
- salt n pepper
- This takes about 5 minutes to make after the boring shite cauliflower is boiled.
Boil the cauliflower until tender then drain in yo' sink.
In a pan add the butter and move the pan in a circular motion to melt it. When it starts to foam add the almond meal and keep swirling the fucker until it browns. Add the lemon juice, tumeric and take it off the heat.
Add the cauliflower and toss (fnarr fnarr) until it's evenly coated. Make it pretty with the parsley and some black pepper.